New Safety Procedures
The safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority and we would like to re-assure you that measures are in place to provide a clean, safe and welcoming environment in our hotel. Here is an overview of some of the measures in place:
- New queuing system - A queuing system has been implemented at reception and food collection points with 2 metre floor stickers advising guests where to stand at a safe distance from each other. We have also implemented a strict rule that one individual/family is allowed in the lift at any one time, this is signposted and there are hand sanitising stations outside the lifts.
- Contactless check-in and check-out process - Perspex screens have been placed on the reception desk and debit/credit card machines are cleaned every hour. Key cards are also left at the end of the reception desk ready for guests to collect and are sanitised after every use. Prior to check-out guests will be called to confirm any additional charges and invoices will be emailed to guests after departure.
- Hand sanitising stations – multiple stations have been placed in all main areas of the hotel for guests to utilise. All high touch points are sanitised after every guest interaction or every hour depending on the usage including door handles, debit/credit card machines and pens.
- Accommodation - There will be increased cleanliness of bedrooms before arrival/after departure of guests. This includes disinfecting all touchpoints within the bedroom, all non-essential items have been removed from the bedrooms and are available on request and for guests staying more than one night, housekeeping services have been reduced to minimise interaction of guests and employees but will be available on request.
- Room service and grab and go breakfast offerings - Room service and a grab and go breakfast will be available, this service can be ordered via the phone and guests will be provided with a collection time along with the designated collection point information. All utensils provided will be disposable and food handling will be kept to a minimum.
- Safety of our guests and employees is our number one priority - Our employees have been fully equipped with the necessary PPE equipment to keep them and our guests safe. Our employees have also been trained on maintaining a high standard of hygiene including hand sanitising after each interaction with a guest, rigorous cleaning procedures before and after each shift change and regular cleanliness upkeep within high traffic areas of the hotel. They have also been trained how to handle any suspected cases of COVID-19 within the hotel and how to keep guests safe if this did occur.
- To find out more information, please click here
We are ready when you are ready, we look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel
Supporting your plans
We know that flexibility is what our guests are looking for right now, so IHG are continually improving their policy to suit these uncertain times. For more information on IHG official updates please click here.
Bureau Veritas, a world leader in testing, inspection and certification, have confirmed that we are compliant in all areas and have given us a 100% score, providing you with the assurance that you will be in safe hands when staying with us.
Stay comfortable and Meet easily at Holiday Inn Norwich - North
The Holiday Inn Norwich – North is ideally situated next to Norwich International Airport. It is a great place to stay whether you are starting your holiday, visiting the area or on a business trip or using our stunning Lancaster Ballroom for one of our amazing public Events and themed nights.
With six meetings and conferences rooms including The Lancaster Conference Suite, our meeting facilities are flexible from 1 to 1 meetings to large international conferences for up to 300 or exhibitions and product launches.
If you are planning a celebration or wedding, our Halifax suite is perfect for up to 100 and The Lancaster Ballroom for up to 370.
With the largest ballroom in Norwich we can host charity balls, proms, awards events, gala dinners and celebrations.
Located to the north of the city, it's a great base to explore the stunning North Norfolk coast and the many beaches, villages and picturesque harbours that this unique area has to offer. Plus the hotel is ideally situated for local business parks, siting many of the areas major insurance and finance companies as well as ideally placed for the offshore and oil and gas industry and services locally and Great Yarmouth.
The hotel bedrooms are well appointed over 3 floors including standard, executive rooms and suites, some of which overlook our courtyard garden.
Health & Leisure Club features a fully equipped gym, swimming pool, sauna, steam room, Jacuzzi and spin room.
The new Open Lobby offers an all day menu until 11pm. With the restaurant open for breakfast from 5am and dinner from 6pm daily. Our bar offers Starbucks tea and coffee and is open to all. Free car-parking for guests using the hotel facilities for up to 3 hours.
With so much to see and do in Norwich, our hotel should be your next destination. Or why not stay at one of our sister hotels; for the football enthusiast, the Holiday Inn Norwich City is the hotel for you, but if you prefer a more scenic setting then the Holiday Inn Norwich is the ideal place to stay.
Get in touch with us to reserve your stay with us today on 0871 423 4942 or to book an Conference or Event call 01603 201 125