Our New Bright and Modern Open Lobby and Restaurant offers our customers different areas to eat, drink and relax, have a look at our drinks menu for our full range of wines, beers and spirits.
Full English breakfast available from 5.00 am through to last orders at dinner at 9.30pm you'll find something that really hits the spot.
Whether it is a sumptuous burger and tasty sides to tuck into or a light and refreshing salad to grab as an early lunch, we're confident we know what our diners like, that's why we make it a priority to listen to our diners and ensure we change our menus seasonally.
In fact, take a look at our restaurant menu and see what tickles your palette.
Free car parking for all diners visiting our restaurant for up to 3 hours.
Feel free to contact our hotel directly on 01603 201 105 or email here if you have any questions would like to book at table with us. (please all 48 hours for email bookings)
Weekdays - 5am to 9.30am
Weekends - 5am to 11am
Daily - 6.30pm to 9.30pm
Every Sunday 12.00pm - 2.00pm
Lounge - Dine all day
11am to 10pm
11am to 11pm
Welcome to our Open Lobby and Bar
WE PROUDLY SERVE STARBUCKSTM
Whether you are looking for a place to meet up with friends or work colleagues, the Open Lobby at Holiday Inn Norwich - North has all that you need!
With free Wi-Fi, free car parking, comfortable, flexible seating arrangements, and great Starbucks Coffee, why not come and have your next meeting here with us?
Special offer : Enjoy a scone and cup of Teavanna or StarbucksTM coffee for just £5.00. For more information please call 01603 201 105 or email here
Our all new Sunday Lunch
Open weekly from 12noon to 2pm
Sample menu (subject to change)
- Cured salmon gravlax with beetroot purée, pickled cucumber & ciabatta toast
- Chicken wings with Asian slaw & BBQ sauce
- Broccoli & Stilton salad, with onion marmalade & toasted almonds - V
- House soup of the day
- Topside of beef, celeriac purée, garlic and thyme roast potatoes, tender stem broccoli, roasted root vegetables, with a red wine jus and a Yorkshire pudding
- Pan fried Seabass, pea purée, parmintier potatoes, Chantenay carrots with a lemon butter
- Gnocchi in a white wine sauce, sautéed mangetout with radish and a poached egg - V
- Traditional bread and butter pudding with sultanas, cinnamon & a creme Anglaise
- Lemon posset with a mixed berry compote and biscuit breadcrumb
- Warm chocolate brownie, chocolate shards, vanilla ice cream and chocolate sauce
1 course: £12 | 2 courses: £17 | 3 courses: £22
To book please call 01603 201105 - Tables available from 12 to 2pm
or Email here
Please note this menu may change without prior notice.